sihat itu juga nikmat.

salam

first of all,what is the significant of my title.
healthy is precious gift from Allah to us.
recently,i got news.
my friend which is also my neighbour, is sick now.
Everyone of us, which know who are you,hoping that you will "wake up from your sleep".
Please be strong,all of us especially your parents and your sibling need you.
I know they are missing their "along".
We pray the best for you,I know that you are unable to read this now.
You are the pearl among us, I know that all of your friends especially the boys and family of Maktab Tengku Afuan Afzan ,Kuala Lipis are waiting for you.
Syafakallah, my friend.
Friends are so precious in our life.
Regardless whether they are boys or girls.
Once you know someone in your life,I am pretty sure that people will always in your heart.
They left the footprints in your heart.
So, appreciate your friends.
to Muhammad Syafiq bin Abdul Manaf,may Allah give the best for you..
Allah never test you if you are unable to bear with it.

Leave a Reply